General Conditions of Sale Eumedica Pharma Ltd
- Sales of equipment, works or services offered by EUMEDICA PHARMA LTD are governed exclusively by these general conditions of sale (hereafter referred to as the « General Conditions »), which cancel and replace those of its co-contracting parties and which may not be departed from without advance written approval.
By the sole fact of the purchaser´s order, the latter accepts the application of the General Conditions without reservation.
Should a provision or a part of a provision of the General Conditions, of an offer, of an order or of the sale contract to which these General Conditions apply be declared invalid, it shall in so far as possible be replaced by a valid, legal and applicable clause coming as close as possible to the original intentions, while the other provisions of these General Conditions, of the offer, of the order or of the sale contract to which they apply shall remain in full effect.
- All of the goods sold by EUMEDICA PHARMA LTD shall be regarded, unless specified otherwise, as having been delivered at place and are payable to EUMEDICA PHARMA LTD in the United Kingdom.
- It is the purchaser´s responsibility to accept delivery of the goods and to immediately verify them. In order to be taken into consideration, any complaint about an order or its delivery must obligatorily be addressed in writing to EUMEDICA PHARMA LTD, within 5 days counting from the delivery of the order; once this deadline has passed, the complaint may no longer be considered. No return of goods shall be accepted without advance written approval from EUMEDICA PHARMA LTD.
- For the resale, our specialised preparations, in all their various forms of presentation, must be offered exclusively in our intact packaging.
The clinical presentations are reserved solely for hospitals and clinics.
- All of our invoices are payable on the due date stated on the invoice.
Any amount not paid on the due date shall ipso jure, without prior notice, bear interest of 8 % above the Bank of England base rate a year as well as a lump-sum indemnity equal to 15 % of the unpaid invoice amount, without this indemnity being able to be less than 100 £.
In the event of non-payment of an invoice for more than 30 days counting from its due date, EUMEDICA PHARMA LTD reserves the right to dissolve the sale contract ipso jure, without prior notice or judicial authorisation, without prejudice to its right to supplementary damages.
- EUMEDICA PHARMA LTD reserves the absolute right either to unilaterally cancel ipso jure, without prior notice, any sale contract and any delivery in progress, or to demand from the purchaser guarantees for the proper execution of the obligations assumed, whenever objective elements suggest that the co-contracting party’s financial situation has worsened.
- EUMEDICA PHARMA LTD retains ownership of the goods sold until full payment of the price. EUMEDICA PHARMA LTD may not be held liable except for its serious and/or intentional misconduct. In any event, EUMEDICA PHARMA LTD´s liability may not exceed the price of the goods sold or the amount of the services offered.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereto irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales for the determination of all disputes or claims which may arise out of or in connection with this Contract or the Terms and Conditions.