Eumedica, certified distributor of Pactosafe
Pactosafe is a waste sealing system used for safe and effective handling of hazardous waste. To such belongs waste from chemotherapy, cephalosporins, penicillins, targeted drugs, infectious waste and toxic laboratory waste.
By an airtight welding of the tubular foil, contamination of hazardous waste, cytotoxic drugs, infectious waste as well as odours and aerosols, is prevented and safely handled.
IMPROVED OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
Pactosafe works ideal in addition to isolators and safety cabinets as the aerosol-tight heat sealing creates a safe interim storage and a safe disposal of hazardous waste. The waste sealing unit is well suited for toxic waste and drugs as the waste can be packed airtight. An odorless handling of diapers and incontinence will improve the working environment with demented people living and with children in nurseries.
Pactosafe – Fiche Produit (FR)
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Pharmacies – preparation of cytotoxic, anti-virals and antibiotics
- Oncology wards – treatment with CMR drugs
- Dialysis reception and blood donor centres
- Infectious diseases clinics
- Retirement homes and preschools – odourless handling of diapers
- Laboratories – microbiology, bacteriology, biotechnology,genetic engineering, pathology
Contact Person for Belgium, Luxembourg and northern France (Ardennes, Meurthe-et-Moselle, Meuse and Nord):
Fotoula Georgiou, Account Officer
Tel: +32 (0) 64 271774
Mobile: +32 (0) 471 670528